Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Need to Lose Weight Before I Get Pregnant [Forum]

Hi All! I need some advice. I am 5'6, 155lbs female and I'm 32 years old. I am going to start to try and get pregnant next month and need to drop some weight before I get pregnant (fingers crossed it happens the first try). My weight lies in my hips and butt. I have been watching what I have been eating and trying to jog an hour every day(its about 5 miles outside). I started a "diet":

Breakfast:
1 cup of coffee, skim milk, splenda
1 lean hot pocket breakfast
snack
1 motts apple sauce cup
Lunch
Lean cuisine meal
snack
1 string cheese
dinner
lean cuisine meal
dessert(sometimes)
I'll have a Skinny cow ice cream sandwich

I am still not dropping weight and I'm afraid of gaining the baby weight. Any advice will help. I really wanted to drop 20 lbs but I don't think that can happen. Advice? Thanks for reading!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment