Saturday, May 28, 2011

Would This Amount of Exercise Be Considered "Moderate"? [Forum]

today I did a "guts, butts, and thighs" class

It felt like a pretty good workout, but I'm in shape so I wasn't sure, I did hear others say how much it made them sore but idk if I will be feeling that.

the class was an hour and afterward I talked to the instructor and asked her how many calories she estimated it burned. she said of course it depends on weight, which I know, but she she estimates it around of 600 because it is an anaerobic class which mixes cardio and strength.

after the class I ran 3 miles, 2 were a jog and 1 was a six minute mile

then i did some more ab workouts and a little more leg workouts for about 20 minutes

would you consider this moderate exercise or hard exercise?

this will probably only be 1 day a week cause the class is only one day a week

tomorrow I will probably run about 5 miles and do about 30-45 min of strength training

wed. i have a soccer game for an hour

thursday: will be a cardio kickboxing class for an hour then probably run 2 miles, then a hip-hop class
after i will do strength for 30 min


fri-sat are usually breaks
but i might go to a club where i dance for at least 2 hours nonstop and thats gotta be some exercise

and another day i'll probably go for a 3-5 mile walk

but overall the weekends are rest days


the main point is would you considerate my exercise moderate or heavy?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment