Saturday, February 19, 2011

Decimate Dressing Calories



I might have to eat my words on never being able to find a diet-friendly salad dressing!
In a recent blog post I said I'd rather have a small amount of a regular dressing than any diet dressing because the flavor just isn't up to snuff. When you consider one of my faves is Caesar, it can add up the calories really quickly (78 per tablespoon to be exact!).
Now, eureka ... I have found a dressing that is a dieting "do" without sacrificing flavor.
If you're still hunting that perfect diet-do dressing here's my latest tip: Try Kraft's Caesar Vinaigrette for around half the fat and calories of the regular Caesar dressings. I tried it today and it rocks!
What's your favorite way to cut calories from salads? Post your tips in comments!
Related Reading: Cut Salad Bar Calories
Image: Clipart.com
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment