Friday, February 11, 2011

Weight Watchers Review: Final January Weigh-In

It's 30 days down on my trial of the new Weight Watchers PointsPlus program. The results of my final weigh-in for January? A total of 7.9 pounds lost! I am quite pleased and I am right on target for the 1 to 2 pounds per week that is recommended as a safe weight-loss rate (and that just happens to be exactly what someone on the Weight Watchers program can expect to lose!).

They say it takes 30 days for anything to become a habit, and here are a few habits that are really helping me to stick with the program:

Are you following the new Weight Watchers program? What habits have you found to be helpful? Post your advice in comments or share your own review here.

Note: Weight Watchers has provided me free access to the online version of their program, as well as other tools so that I can review the new PointsPlus program. I am in no way being compensated by Weight Watchers.

Image: Clipart.com


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment