Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weight Watchers PointsPlus Review: Weigh-in & Decision Time


                       Yesterday morning was my eighth weigh-in during my trial of the Weight Watchers                                PointsPlus program. I have lost 16.1 pounds! Since people on Weight Watchers can expect to lose one to two pounds a week, it looks like the program is really working for me just as it should be!
Given that, you may be surprised to know that I am thinking about changing things up a little:
Weight Watchers offers a version of their program called the Simply Filling Technique. Using this form of the program, I would not track any foods that are considered Weight Watchers Power Foods (things like lean chicken, fruit, light English muffins, certain whole-grain cereals, etc.). I would also be allowed a weekly PointsPlus budget for "splurges" on foods that aren't on the Power Foods list.
Part of me says not to change things since they're working for me as-is. Then the other part of me says it's time to try something really new and take the opportunity to let you all know what the other approach to the program is like!
I am really torn about it and I want you to help me make the decision! Please vote in my poll and let me know what you think I should do: Note: Weight Watchers has provided me with free access to the online version of their program, and other tools, for me to complete my review of the new PointsPlus program. I am in no way being compensated by Weight Watchers.
Image: Clipart.com
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment