Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Have Your Say!": What's Your Biggest Stumbling Block?


For me, it's either the apple or the chocolate...
there is no middle ground.

How are your 2011 dieting and exercise resolutions going? Are you experiencing any setbacks?

For me, my downfall so far this year is "all-or-nothing" thinking ... either I'm being "good" or I am "bad" and should just throw in the towel for the day. I struggle with the sense of having to follow my diet or workout perfectly, or else I run the risk of not doing it at all. When I'm getting into this mindset I remind myself that every little change adds up, and one bad decision doesn't undo the good that the next right decision could bring.

Vote in the poll or share in the comments section: Is there a certain diet or exercise pitfall that seems like your biggest stumbling block?

Image: ? www.clipart.com


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment